On-demand webinar on Groovy and Grails to accelerate application development
In this on-demand webinar, we talk about how you can leverage the potential of Groovy and Grails as the technology choice for your rapid application development needs. The on-demand webinar will walk you through how you could build scalable, performing, robust and dynamic web applications, at an unmatched pace using the best of Java.
What is Groovy?
Groovy is a dynamic language. It is a look alike of the Java. Groovy language has a syntax that’s similar to, yet simpler than, Java.
What is Grails?
Grails is an open source web application framework which uses the groovy programming language. Grails’ choice of groovy and all the other components it uses make it a very compelling platform for high-traffic and complex applications.
Reduced Time to Market
To develop a web application, possibilities earlier were about months and now it’s just days and weeks
Picture showing the comparison between the Traditional development and Groovy and Grails development process
Java, Ruby Groovy and Grails Compared
Picture showing the comparison for Java, Ruby on Rails, Groovy and Grails
You do not have to change your environment as it can coexist with Java and has a framework enabled developer productivity. Commercial support available with a vibrant community support!! With having multi modules Grails enhances the integration support.
The On-demand webinar will address the following needs:
- If you would like to know how you could deliver more value to your business by improving developer productivity
- If you would like to explore your options for rapid, robust and dynamic open source technologies beyond Java
- If you want to better leverage open source technology for performance and scalability while reducing the Total Cost of Ownership
The on-demand webinar covers:
- Current state of web application development: how Groovy and Grails compare with Ruby or Java in terms of productivity, time to market, scalability, performance, total cost of ownership among others
- Considerations: The type of applications which can be accelerated with the use of Groovy and Grails
- The Essentials you need to know about Groovy and Grails to get started
- Best practices in using Groovy for Enterprise web development and product development
- Your roadmap to integrate Groovy and Grails into your technology stack